Popular Posts

Sunday 5 July 2015

DAVIDsTEA Cotton Candy - UPDATED

What I am drinking right now is David's Cotton Candy. Details on their website here: Cotton Candy

It reminds me a lot of the Birthday Cake tea (which was the very first tea I ever purchased from Davids so many moons ago...and was on my birthday).

The tea is definitely a rooibos with your spoon filling up almost all of what your purchased (unlike some teas where there are tons of big chunks). Inside are sweet little cotton candy sprinkles that must make you want to find a carnival to run to. It also contains mango, green rooibos, brittle, and flavouring.

There's no aftertaste which for some of us is refreshing. I have only tasted it hot and steeped with a Teavana tea bag filter (more of that here). As I am doing laundry while typing this post, it has somewhat cooled down but slightly warm. I find it still aromatic and delish!

I give this tea a 9/10 only because it does contain artificial flavouring (boo!).

UPDATE: I left the tea bag in because I didn't have anywhere to put it. At the end of the tea (and it was a tad cold) it was so sweet. I do not recommend leaving the bag in that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment