Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 July 2015

DAVIDsTEA Forever Nuts

Forever Nuts has to be my favourite tea of all time. The scent alone is enough to make you buy a tin full at a time. With almonds, beetroot, apples, and cinnamon (among others) in the tea, you get a lot of bang for your buck. Some teas you buy a certain amount (grams) but because there are a lot of larger pieces you don't get a lot of tea. Forever Nuts is not the case for this annoyance.

When I first made it (after smelling it and going "OH MY GOD!") I noticed that the tea is actually red. Which to me was weird, until of course you realize it has beets in it. Or specifically beetroot. There is a bit of an aftertaste from drinking it but it's very minimal. Smooth and you don't need to steep it forever to get a good taste; however, when you leave it in the better it tastes.

You can read about Forever Nuts here. I recommend at least smelling the tea at your local Davids store.

No comments:

Post a Comment