Popular Posts

Sunday 12 July 2015

Reviews of Coffee...I know right?!

There are only three coffees I will ever drink. Period. End of story. In fact, two of them come from "take-out" establishments because my favourite coffee that I can make indoors is expensive.

My favourite coffee of all time is Nescafe French Vanilla instant coffee. It's about a tsp. per cup of coffee but when the jar is not on sale, it's $7. On sale it's $4. I guess if you drink coffees like my mom used to (upwards of 4 Tim Hortons XLs a day) then it's cheaper, but I cannot bare to fork over that money. It's easy enough to make and mixed with milk and sugar it's so great that I have to limit myself to having only one a day.

When I'm out and about I will sometimes just "require" a coffee. McDonalds is my first go-to place for coffee. You get more bang for your buck and it's just a nicer coffee compared to Tim Horton's. I find that Tim Hortons coffee is just really expensive now and not a nice coffee to drink. If I'm desperate or it's free then I will. Even roll up the rim to win is not a way to get me there.

There are a lot of choices for coffee and one place I haven't really tried to dig into for hot coffee is Starbucks. Love their one drink that's called Very Berry Hibiscus but other than that I just buy their popcorn.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment